AMCA members in the ACT are invited to attend an upcoming information session on the National Environmental Balancing Bureau. The session will be held at 3:00pm on Thursday, 28 June, at Eastlake Football Club, 3 Oxley Street, Griffith.
Established in 1971, NEBB is the premier international certification for firms delivering high-performance building systems, including:
- Testing, Adjusting and Balancing of Environmental Systems
- Building Systems Commissioning
- Technical Retro-Commissioning for Existing Buildings
- Sound Measurement and Vibration Measurement
- Building Enclosure Testing
- Fume Hood Testing
- Cleanroom Performance Testing
The session will be presented by former AMCA Australia President, Chris Wright, and is a great opportunity to learn about how NEBB can benefit your business.
All AMCA members and their staff are encouraged to attend.