To help members better plan for retirement, Cbus has developed retirement planning seminars.
Cbus retirement planning seminars are designed to help members understand their likely financial position at retirement, while providing information on a number of pre-retirement strategies.
The evening seminar will be hosted by a local Cbus Coordinator and presented by a Cbus Senior Technical Adviser. It’ll cover information on:
- How much you’re likely to need in retirement
- How to make your savings work harder for you, now and in future
- Contribution strategies such as salary sacrifice and transition to retirement to grow your super
- Who can benefit from the Government Co-contribution
- Centrelink Age Pension benefits
- How you can structure your retirement income once you stop working full-time.
You can book a seminar using the online calendar, by email or phone on 1800 655 748.
This information is about Cbus. It doesn’t take into account your specific needs, so you should look at your own financial position, objectives and requirements before making any financial decisions. Read the relevant Cbus Product Disclosure Statement to decide whether Cbus is right for you. Contact 1300 361 784 or visit www.cbussuper.com.au for a copy.
Cbus’ Trustee: United Super Pty Ltd ABN 46 006 261 623 AFSL 233792 Cbus ABN 75 493 363 262