Last week, the AMCA Victoria Golf Day was held in perfect conditions at Huntingdale Golf Club.
Enjoying a round at one of Australia's premier championship golf courses, 111 players took part on the day with the joint team from Holyoake and Protech emerging the overall winners.
Players generously raised over $560 for the Kids Cancer Project and enjoyed an end-of-round dinner in the club's $12 million, architecturally award-winning club house.
- Overall Winners: Linton Coombs, Ben Fitzsimmons, Jeff Howell and Jason Maywald, Joint team from Holyoake and Protech
- Secret Nine Holes: Rod Frichot, Richard Luscombe, Steve McCann and Andrew Sydall, Windsor Management Insurance Brokers
- Nearest the Pin: Dean Glatzer, Reece HVAC-R
- Longest Drive: Blake Broadhurst, CBUS Super
- Drive and Pitch: Brad McDonald, A.G. Coombs
The AMCA expresses our thanks and appreciation to major sponsor Victaulic and all the other sponsors for their support of the event:
ACADS-BSG, Airepure, CBUS Super, Celmec International, Fantech, Colair and Windsor Management Insurance.