Women & Leadership Australia is administering a national initiative to support the development of female leaders across Australia’s construction sector.
The initiative is providing women with grants of between $3,000 and $7,000 to enable participation in a range of leadership development programs.
The scholarship funding is aimed at providing powerful and effective development opportunities for construction sector women; however the funding is strictly limited and has to be allocated prior to the end of this financial year.
Any women who are currently working in the construction sector can apply.
Applicants will be assessed on a range of selection criteria, including their:
- Perspectives on leadership and management in general;
- Perspectives on their own leadership style;
- Vision for future leadership within their organisation;
- Career aspirations and how they see the course assisting with this; and
- Ability to spread the benefits of their experience across their organisation and industry.
Successful applicants must put the grant towards one of Women & Leadership Australia’s courses, which are all delivered part-time and are designed for those already employed.
Those that complete the program are able to gain credit towards the Master of Leadership at Monash University.
Expressions of Interest
Find out more and register your interest by completing the Expression of Interest form prior to 7th June.