BILT is an annual event, designed to cater to the needs of those who design, build, operate and maintain our built environment. As a community of professionals, it is dedicated to improving the way industry works together.
No other event brings so many opportunities and benefits together in a single location. As a ‘by users, for users’ event, BILT is the best place to get unvarnished advice from the people who really know their stuff, yet continue to learn themselves.
Business leaders, thought leaders, innovators and implementers; they are all part of our community and ready to share their secrets (okay, some of their secrets…) to aid in the quest for a better, smarter industry, and a stronger, more sustainable built environment.
- Attendees can choose from over 100 classes, labs and discussions from over 70 speakers over 3 days.
- Topics relevant to architects, engineers, quantity surveyors, builders, facility managers and owners, taught by international experts coming from around the world.
- Best practices for Virtual Reality, Digital Engineering, Reality Capture, Drones, DfMA, VDC, BIM and IDD.
- Dedicated exhibition featuring the latest cutting edge technology and solutions for the industry.
- The only event with something for everyone. This is an event that actively promotes collaboration practice between industry professionals.
- Proven project delivery methods for Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Facilities Management.
- Learn how to leverage digital information and technology to support your business objectives.
- Learn how to improve the value of your profession within the industry.