The Office of the Victorian Skills Commissioner (OVSC), in partnership with the Industry Workforce Development Group (IWDG), is undertaking a research project that will inform recommendations for improvement to workforce supply and quality in the Victorian building and construction industry.
To assist, AMCA members are encouraged to respond to at the project survey that will collect information on the key issues impacting Victoria's current and future workforce needs.
The IWDG consists of representatives from employer and union bodies from across the building, construction and civil sector, including:
- Air Conditioning & Mechanical Contractors’ Association (AMCA)
- Master Plumbers Australia (MPA)
- Master Builders Association of Victoria (MBAV)
- National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA).
- Civil Contractors Federation (CCF)
- Construction Forestry Maritime Mining Energy Union (CFMEU)
- Plumbing and Pipe Trades Employees Union (PPTEU)
- National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA)
The survey aims to understand the current landscape and critical challenges facing businesses in the industry, with a particular focus on workforce supply and quality.
All survey response information is strictly confidential.
Victorian members can access the survey here.