BIM-MEPAUS industry briefing 16 November
27 September 2021 | National
AMCA Australia will deliver a BIM-MEPAUS industry briefing 16 November, to demonstrate the latest developments and updates within BIM-MEPAUS
Registrations will be open Wednesday 13 October.
This industry briefing is suitable to all practitioners, modellers and roles with varying levels of experience, from beginner to advanced, in the BIM and Digital Engineering space.
The sessions will cover the latest BIM-MEPAUS developments including:
- How BIM-MEPAUS Product Specifications guide digitalisation of MEP products.
- A Review of how BIM-MEPAUS Product Data Templates support Asset Information Requirements (AIRs), even before commencement of modelling.
- An overview of the new BIM-MEPAUS Revit Template Add-In.
- A demonstration of the new BIM-MEPAUS Fabrication content.
- Q and A will enable attendees to ask questions in real time.
We look forward to you joining us online.
This BIM-MEPAUS industry briefing is free to AMCA members and BIM-MEPAUS subscribers.
$25 for non AMCA members and non BIM-MEPAUS subscribers.