Western Australian 2021 Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Awards
5 November 2021 | WA
The Western Australian 2021 Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Awards evening was hosted at the Westin Hotel in Perth and attended by over 290 guests and award recipients for 2019 and 2020. The gala event acknowledged the commitment and achievement of the award winners in the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration industry and recognised AJ Baker the Platinum sponsor who have been in operation for 100 years with their first showroom located on what is now the site of the Westin Hotel.
Ian Ferguson President of Western Region Advisory board AMCA Western Region welcomed guests to the extravagant 2021 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Industry awards evening.
Congratulations to all the winners!
- Best Performance in Pre-Apprentice Studies | Nelson Rendon Arboleda employed by Ford and Doonan
- Most deserving student in the 1st year of apprentice training | Travis Cunnane employed by PR Management Services P/L
- Best performance in the 1st year of apprentice training | Adam Cox employed by Kingloc Refrigeration
- Most deserving student in the Second Year of Apprentice Training | Brandon Burgess employed by Joondalup Air Conditioning
- Best performance in the Second Year of Apprentice Studies | Abdul Karim Abdulsalam employed by Fredon WA
- Most Deserving student in Third Year of Apprentice Training | Marcia Erutoe employed by FMG Training
- Best Performance in the Third Year of Apprentice Training | Isaac Williams employed by AMS Technology
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Apprentice of the Year | Scott McArthur employed by Coastal Climate Choice
- Airefrig Australia Scholarship award | Jessica Lonsdale employed by BHP Billiton Nickel West Pty Ltd