The AMCA Conference for 2017 was recently held on Hamilton Island.
For your information, we are happy to provide copies of the presentations delivered at this year’s conference.
To recap, we heard from:
- Eli Howard, SMACNA, on the SMACNA HVAC Duct Construction Standard
- Steve Jones, Dodge Data and Analytics, Key Construction Trends and The Lean Journey
- Sumit Oberoi, AMCA on the outcomes of the Survive and Prosper research project
- Warwick Stannus, BIM Update and Lean Construction
- Alain Waha, BuroHappold on Digital Transformation – Survive or Thrive
Please click on the links below to upload a pdf copy of the presentation.
We look forward to your participation at the 2018 conference in Fiji.