As a leader in the air conditioning and mechanical services industry, AMCA has adopted comprehensive policy positions on key issues that face its members and the industry.
- Education & Training
- Workplace Relations
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Pre-Purchase of Mechanical Equipment and Supplies
- Security of Payment
- Trade Practices Compliance
- HVAC Commissioning
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Policy
- Public Private Partnerships
- Construction Procurement Systems
- National Occupational Licensing
- Competency Based Progression
- Regulating Sale and Distribution of Ozone Depleting Substances
- Standard Terms in Contracts
- BIM and Integrated Project Delivery
- Become a Member
Interested in becoming a member?
Discover the extensive array of benefits to contractors and associate/industry members.
- AMCA Industry Initiative
- BIM-MEPAUS logo
- BIM-MEPAUS launched with the aim of facilitating the implementation of Building Information Modeling and Integrated Project Delivery within the Australian Construction Building Services Sector.