The AMCA Technical Committee has released its ‘Heads Up’ briefing series to keep members informed of industry wide technical issues that may impact on the contracting side of the industry.
- No 1: Minimum Energy Performance Standards and Implications to Chillers
- No 2: R22 Phase Out
- No 3: National Construction Code
- No 4: Environmental Rating Tools
- No 5: National Licencing Scheme
- No 6: Section J of the Building Code of Australia
- No 7: Mandatory Disclosure
- No 8: Victorian Plumbing Regulations
- Become a Member
Interested in becoming a member?
Discover the extensive array of benefits to contractors and associate/industry members.
- AMCA Industry Initiative
- BIM-MEPAUS logo
- BIM-MEPAUS launched with the aim of facilitating the implementation of Building Information Modeling and Integrated Project Delivery within the Australian Construction Building Services Sector.